Education Development Coordinator
AMOpportunities is on-demand clinical training for healthcare trainees. We are an online platform that connects international students to required US clinical experience. We are now taking the company from professional services to education, building an academic operations unit.
We are a startup of over 20 employees located in River North. Our innovative services allow trainees to confidently search, apply, and attend the experience they need. Such rotations are used for school, medical licensing, and medical residency requirements.
What You’ll Do
The Education Development Coordinator will support the educational initiatives at AMOpportunities. In this position you will develop curriculum, evaluation, online course administration, and accreditation efforts. This position will collaborate with the other departments within the company, closely working under the Director of Customer Success.
The ideal candidate is looking to create something big; someone who is passionate about access to education and helping others. We built our company out of the passion to help international students.
· Acts as a champion for educating healthcare trainees through innovative leadership
· Lead curriculum development for our educational offerings
· Oversee the accreditation process for our educational offerings
· Build sales and marketing efforts for online course programming
· Develop instructor model for online courses and on-the-job training
· Monitor student learning outcomes and progress
· Help manage the proper storage of training data
· Consult on the development and maintenance of our clinical rotation education
· Work with our educational consultants to create new offerings
· Oversees evaluation and review processes
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Considerable skills in working both independently and as a team member
· Ability to take initiative and organize and complete projects with minimal supervision required
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of relevant experience
· Healthcare experience preferred
· Learning Management System administration preferred