Employee Tech Support Analyst at Morningstar
Employee Technology Support Analyst-Contract
Employee Technology Support Analyst
You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of IT Service Desk support to approximately 1800 employees in our Chicago office, as well as supporting our other global offices as required.
Candidates should be punctual, trustworthy and able to work independently, managing their time and priorities. Additionally, they must be strong team players who are able to work closely with other support team members. As an Employee Technology support analyst, you should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent proven troubleshooting skills. You should also possess a highly proactive “can-do” attitude and be able to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines. This position reports to the Senior Employee Technology Support Manager in Chicago.
Requirements (at Least One Year)
- Service Desk experience in a large corporate environment, minimum number of 1000 employees
- Customer service experience, including telephone, email, ticketing in a busy environment
- Windows and Mac support, virtual desktops, printers, iOS devices
- Support of Windows 10 Enterprise, Active Directory 2012, Office 365
- This position will include support of our Credit Ratings business with access to secure files and systems. Employees will be required to meet regulatory and internal requirements including completion of mandatory training and annual disclosure of any covered accounts and Reportable securities, certifications, relationships, outside business interests and certain financial information to carry out this role.
- Providing excellent customer service to our employees; by phone, or email
- Ticket management support for our employees within required SLAs
- Daily updates to tickets to the point of resolution.
- Multi-factor authentication administration
- Hardware and software support (PC, Virtual and MAC)
- Working with the team leader to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of a technical issue and identify practical resolution options,
- Assess competing priorities, own issues to resolution
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Certificates are an advantage
- Understanding of ITIL framework (optional)