The Bounteous' Engineering Enablement team is looking for an Enablement Coordinator with 2+ years of experience in software engineering and project management. A successful candidate should have expertise in providing technical guidance and the desire and ability to manage internal projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
As an Enablement Coordinator, you'll manage and work closely with engineers to build internal programs and training material, improve onboarding material and processes, and help increase employee satisfaction.
This is a new role on the Engineering Enablement team—get in early on a growing team and help set the direction for the future of the role! The purpose of the Engineering Enablement team is to provide internal training to enable learning and growth—they build apprenticeship programs, make sure teams are informed, and improve onboarding processes in the different practices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Opportunity to influence the team’s vision. Come up with new ideas to support our tech teams
- Build apprenticeship programs and manage a team of software engineers who will write the documentation
- Coordinate technical efforts and task planning
- Opportunity to share technical expertise with apprentices
- Work closely with engineers to update internal documents to support learning and growth
- Organize and lead internal learning events
- 2+ years of programming (HTML, CSS, JS, React, or Java) experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description