Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 410,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a dedicated and experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for fostering relationships with key enterprise customers post-sale. This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2 Crowd’s services. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager should be a spirited customer advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with enterprise customers in the industry.
- Manage a book of G2 Crowd enterprise customers
- Provide custom consultation and expertise to maximize the value of G2 Crowd offerings
- Ensure customer satisfaction and value recognition, working closely with the enterprise account executive to drive customer retention
- Identify barriers to customer success, define resolutions, and manage action plans with internal resources
- Identify and develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in complex enterprise org structures, engage via email, phone, and in person
- Gather research on accounts such as key contacts, competitors, industry, etc. and understand customer's’ strategic goals and needs
- Use Salesforce and other tools to track and report on customer activity
- Continually suggest and collaborate on ways to improve all processes and the customer experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- Experience working with enterprise level customers in the technology or software industry
- Superior relationship building skills
- Detail oriented and have excellent project and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Making customers happy excites you
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.