- Lead the Enterprise Support team in supporting internal users with laptop hardware/software issues.
- Troubleshoot systems availability, follow and provide feedback on Standard Operating Procedures ( SOP ) documentation.
- Oversee the transfer and availability of client data within our network.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information.
- Duties related to information security will be segregated across team members to ensure cross checking / monitoring / work overlap and work coverage when team members and functions are not available (i.e., time off).
- Examples of security related tasks are granting access to systems to new hires, changing levels of access for employees whose role changes, or whose assignments change, etc.
- Role requires a high level of system access – confidentiality and security are extremely important with the amount of responsibility granted.
- Monitor applicable technological changes for their effect on system security to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Lead the Enterprise Support team to successfully complete internal project work.
- Bachelor of Science in an area with information technology emphasis (typically computer science, computer information systems, etc.); related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience to include experience with IT ticketing systems, end-user interaction, and IT project assistance work.
- Management and/or team lead experience in a consulting services or related work environment.
- Microsoft Active Directory (user and group management)
- Windows 10 deployment and maintenance
- Advanced Windows and Linux Server Administration
- Jira ticketing system
- Basic cloud (AWS preferred) understanding
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Microsoft Office Suite Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- Previous experience working directly with internal users
- Team player who is comfortable working with internal users
- Genuine interest in and information technologies and network security
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment where you are able to pro-actively assist with Operational support issues
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions is required
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.