Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We've evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we've changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The Equity Compensation Administrator provides full scale administration of the company's equity compensation and purchase plans, such as restricted stock units, performance stock units and the employee stock purchase plan. Demonstrates expertise, accuracy, partnership, and collaboration with stakeholders. Readily navigates systems, software, and processes for optimal efficiency.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all equity compensation plans, features and responsibilities in partnership with the equity plan provider
- Maintain confidentiality of all plans and awards, as well as manage records, forms, documents, and processes related to equity programs, including RSUs, PSUs and ESPP
- Issue new grants and track/obtain grant acceptance from awardees
- Oversee vest cycle of RSUs and ensure timely review and deposit of shares
- Manage ESPP program including ongoing enrollments, participation changes, stock purchases and data reconciliations
- Support efforts to ensure compliance and fulfill reporting needs along with internal teams such as accounting, payroll and legal. Includes oversight and partnership of insider trading blocks, trading plans and timely filings
- Provide ongoing support and issue resolution for employee stock benefit questions
- Handle the data management and integrity of equity plans between systems and providers, including overseeing data transfers, troubleshooting issues, and engaging with partners
- Recommend and improve processes related to stock administration, including implementing automated solutions
- Propose and deliver employee education on equity plans
- 3-5 years of experience in stock administration, compensation, finance, or accounting in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience with outsourced stock administration platform
- Excellent customer service to internal stakeholders and employees, solid communication skills, strong attention to detail and adherence to confidentiality
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability and interest in working independently and taking initiative
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with professional composure
- Team player and collaborator
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR, Finance, Business, or related discipline or equivalent experience
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $74,000 - $103,000 /year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.