Enova is currently accepting candidates for this position in the following eligible states: Illinois, Indiana, and Utah
About the role:
As an Escalations Representative, you will be responsible for researching and reconciling customer disputes and ensuring timely resolution. This position must display the appropriate understanding of the industry and Enova’s policies and procedures. Additionally, you will deal with a wide range of situations and should feel comfortable working through conflict.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand, investigate and resolve customer related concerns including but not limited to negative customer surveys, payment application, marketing material eligibility, credit bureau reporting disputes and inquiries, Regulator/State official inquiries, and various types of complaints (Call Center, Escalated, BBB, AG, FTC, social media, etc.).
- Adhere to Compliance and Regulatory guidelines and achieve Company standards for complaint handling and dispute resolution.
- Analyze and identify issues to ensure that the response appropriately answers all issues in an accurate and professional manner.
- Ensure that all research is detailed, documented, and complete to resolve the customer’s concern the first time.
- Examine and complete full research before requesting and/or making any corrections to the customer's account and facilitate the completion of any corrections as necessary.
We are excited about you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and via email; and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The capability to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.