Dynamics of the Position:
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven executive assistant who will support the EVP of Global Strategy and Corporate Development (GSCD). This is a fast-paced growing environment and we are looking for someone with outstanding interpersonal skills who operates with strong attention to detail and high sense of urgency! Act as a liaison between the executive and executives’ peers, the entire team, vendors, consultants and other internal and external contacts. You will also provide various administrative tasks for team members.
Overview of Role:
Support EVP in creative problem solving, project planning/management and development and execution of stated goals and objectives. The Executive Assistant will work independently, utilizing good judgment and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. May have functional responsibility for providing aid to other administrative staff. This position has access to and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature and must be handled with discretion.
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5+ years’ experience providing support to C-level executive.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritizes multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent with attention to detail.
- Quick adaptation and flexibility to changing priorities and deadlines is a must!
- High degree of ability to use independent judgment without much direction.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and acting as an extension of the EVP.
- Emotional maturity
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
- Anticipate and prepare daily schedule of executive's meetings and priorities. Schedule appointments without prior clearance. Ensure most effective use of executive’s time. This may include some off hour requests.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings. Process executive’s weekly expense report and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Initiate, establish and communicate department meetings on behalf of executive. Prepare agenda as well as ensures meetings progress according to schedule. Follows-through on meeting actionable items expeditiously.
- Collect, analyze, and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Responsible for initiating, preparing, coordinating and proactively follows up on administrative/operational duties associated with executive’s area of responsibility. Work closely and effectively with executive; keeping executive well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Develop strong relationships with team crucial to the success of the organization and having a sense of issues taking place in the environment, keeping executive updated.
- Coordinate, plan and book travel, hotel accommodations, meeting room(s) and other meeting requirements for cross-functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.