Executive Assistant to CEO
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Work closely with the CEO to provide oversight on projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met;
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviors that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders;
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion)
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active meeting calendar;
- Proactively schedule meetings on behalf of CEO;
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis;
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested; Understand the key business objectives of the CEO to help prioritize activities appropriately.
What Is Needed:
- 2+ years of relevant experience supporting a C level, preferably within a fast-growing, ever changing, technology company;
- Exceptional professionalism, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure;
- Very software and systems savvy in general but especially in Google Suite across Mac operating systems;
- The ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion;
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve;
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!