Executive Assistant to the CEO at Cameo
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Cameo has reinvented the autograph - Cameos are the best way to book video shout outs from your favorite reality stars, athletes, musicians, actors, actresses, and more.
Did we mention that we’re also one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups? We’re looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help take Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience growth from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the future of Cameo.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
Reporting into the CEO you will be critical in helping keep the business organized and on-track. You will help Cameo run smoothly by supporting the CEO in maximizing productivity, allowing him and the leadership team to make decisions more easily, and supporting their leadership across the organization. You are key to the growth and success of the company and will be viewed as a trusted resource by the CEO and the whole of the organization. Responsibilities are varied and require you to transform to take on challenge of the day - ambiguity and the unknown should excite you!
How You’ll Crush It:
- Manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining effective and efficient
- Coordinate extensive business and personal travel (both domestic and international) including purchasing flights, creating agendas, booking cars, restaurants, etc
- Act as a strategic partner to each department leader and their respective teams
- Register and greet guests, book rooms, ensure that critical meetings run on time
- Assist in the preparation of weekly briefing books, necessary documents, presentations and spreadsheets to high level of quality and accuracy
- Assist in the organization of executive and on & offsite meetings - secure room, order refreshments, prepare materials and act as onsite contact
- Assist in planning occasional special events - company events and holiday party
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity.
- Prior experience supporting a C-Suite executive
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism, courtesy and a sense of humor, even when under pressure
- Outstanding pro-active / multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing
- Advanced technical skills (Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Apps) and current social networking systems - and a capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.