ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
Due to continued growth across the organization and scale of revenue and customer growth, ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced EA to partner with our Chief Customer Officer. This newly-created role will have the ability to have a large, noticeable impact across the entire organization by allowing the CCO to increasingly focus on the most strategic matters and decisions. Primary functions will include: Executive Support, Project Management, Communications and Strategic Analysis.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with the CCO to provide oversight on projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met;
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviors that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders;
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion)
- Handle logistics, planning and content for All Hands and other team meetings and for future, handling all travel for events;
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks for the CCO including managing an extremely active meeting calendar;
- Proactively schedule meetings on behalf of CCO;
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis;
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested;
- Understand the key business objectives of the CCO to help prioritize activities appropriately.
What is needed:
- 2+ years of relevant experience supporting a C level executive, preferably within a fast-growing, ever changing, technology company;
- Exceptional professionalism, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure;
- Very software and systems savvy in general but especially in Google Suite across Mac operating systems;
- The ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion;
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve.
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.