You’ll partner closely with our executives, providing proactive and strong operational support. You will need to be able to handle a wide range of administrative support tasks and juggle diverse responsibilities. This role will support up to three Officers on our executive team.
• Heavy calendar management - manage meetings, travel, out of office, important company meetings, and special events.
• Plan events for company leaders including creation and distribution of notices, agendas, and meeting materials, as well as arrange details and coordinating logistics, etc.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and other team and company-wide messages; make independent decisions regarding level of priority and delegate when appropriate.
• Monitoring, responding to and distributing individual and group communications.
• Prepare and track expense reports.
• Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials.
• High level of discretion and maturity.
• Assist with special projects and events as needed
• Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion
• Learns fast: Able to quickly learn to navigate current and new systems, processes and procedures
• Desire to be busy and work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail is your thing! You got the skills to meticulously and diligently prepare and review emails, schedules, expense reports, meeting materials, etc. and ensure accuracy.
• Organized? It’s your middle name.
• Professionalism – Professional appearance and presentation. Able to handle highest level of confidential information.
• Team spirit, work well within a small, high-performing team.
• Accountability to take full ownership for everything you do.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excellent formatting skills required. Must be comfortable and capable performing internet research and identifying reliable sources of material, as well as learning new software and skills.
Education & Experience:
• Education: College degree preferred with college coursework or related experience in business, accounting, or finance preferred, but not required.
• Experience: Three to five years of related experience. Project management or event planning experience encouraged, but not required.