Executive Assistant at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
This position provides administrative support to the Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Product Officer, other senior leaders reporting to these positions, and departmental support to their teams. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working with C-level executives, other executive and administrative assistants and all levels of CCC employees. This individual will use independent and sound judgment to prioritize and balance multiple and sometimes conflicting requests in a highly professional manner.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with internal and external participants, including customers and vendors
- Draft, update and edit documents, including presentations, using MS Office applications
- Document meeting notes and follow-up on meeting action items as needed
- Utilize Workday (HRIS system) to manage vendor information, create purchase orders and process invoices
- Post-Covid, make detailed travel arrangements, balancing expense with business need
- Process expense reports of the CSO and CPO in a timely fashion
- Organize logistics for department meetings and coordination of hotel and food service
- Update the SharePoint site for the Strategy, Product Management and Marketing teams
- Provide onboarding support for all new team members and hiring managers
- Plan team social, community outreach or professional development events
- Provide back-up support to other executive assistants as needed
- High school diploma or GED. Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum five years in an administrative assistant role, with at least three years supporting C-level executives in a corporate setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, demonstrated by the ability to manage multiple initiatives, executive scheduling, calendar management, travel planning and logistics.
- Experience in the Workday HRIS system a plus; experience working with an HRIS system required.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint.