About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job or career: a true calling. We pride ourselves on having an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives. With over 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews, we are empowering business buying decisions and bringing transparency to B2B buying.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is seeking a bright, organized, energetic and dependable person driven by a common goal: to help our executive team accomplish great things. The ideal candidate is excited about joining a fast paced, industry leading company.We are looking for a highly self-motivated professional, capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate internal and external communications for multiple executives
- Manage schedules, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Organize and set-up for both on and off site company wide meetings
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings including power points, documents, etc.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Plan and carry out special projects as needed
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, and the ability to quickly learn company specific programs
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers.
Our Process: We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.