About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a homeowners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.
What's the Role?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing organization. Are you detail orientated, organized, driven, fast paced? Do you handle pressure and a lot of responsibility with ease? Do you have executive level or administrative experience? Are you available and ready to support the needs of someone 24/7? If so, this sounds like the position for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Email Inbox Management
- Ensure new client lead introductions are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Replying to all emails as the executive and leaving any email unread for him to respond personally
- New Client Database Management
- Constantly updating internal CRM to ensure all clients are dispositioned accordingly based on the phase of the home buying process they’re in.
- Actively following up with new/non converted clients at various/pre-established check in points to see how their home search is progressing
- Adding new lead contact information to a “vcard” so the Executive always has contact information readily stored in his phone and computer
- Schedule / Calendar Management
- Make sure any out of town meetings are cross referenced with Executive’s wife to ensure no conflicts and calendar invite for all after-hours meetings/events.
- Schedule all daily clients calls
- Primary point person for preapproval letters 7 days a week.
- Will need to be available at all times and constantly monitoring emails to ensure nothing is getting missed.
- Travel / Budget Management
- Reconciles and maintains expense records, statements and invoices, forwarding to Accounts Payable department for reimbursement as appropriate.
- Ensure all hotel & transportation information is in calendar and easily accessible from phone.
- Assist with booking flights, hotels, cars for personal and business travel
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Full availability at a moment’s notice
- Highly Organized
- Professional and personable Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Recognize problems in process and solution them out without guidance or direction
- Make decisions on behalf of Executive that would be best for him without his guidance or direction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years related Executive Assistant Experience
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate has worked in a mortgage or sales environment
- Friendly and approachable, displays diplomacy and tact
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Forward thinking, ability to anticipate future needs
- Technical savvy, strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.