Any EA knows it’s hard to define their day-to-day since often times they are expected to jump in whenever and wherever, and here at Enova it’s no different. This role involves supporting our Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Analytics Officer.
Integrity and confidentiality is critical due to the sensitive nature of the information you have access to. You will work independently, resourcefully and be focused under pressure when deadlines arise. All while showcasing your interpersonal and professional communication skills by acting as a primary resource for company questions and business matters.
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a game room, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?
What You'll Do Here:
- Manage complex calendars along with booking travel (domestic and international) and creating travel itineraries
- Process vendor invoices and manage expense reports
- We’ll be looking at you to keep our favorite perk of free food ongoing by ordering and stocking break rooms along with placing lunch or breakfast orders daily.
- Despite our modern culture and reliance on laptops, we still need the basic office supplies from time to time and will be coming to you with those requests.
- We expect you to greet all of our visitors with a friendly and welcoming attitude and extend that same courtesy to those that call into Enova.
- Communicate with all levels of our organization and support our legal and finance team in a wide variety of projects
What We Need From You:
- A Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of executive administrative experience supporting a C-Level Executive
- Proficient experience with Gmail, Outlook, and the Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- The ability to problem-solve, think proactively, and push back
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment running with multiple-shifting priorities
- A real passion for organizing the messy, the mentality that no request is beneath you, the eye to catch and fix mistakes, and the ownership to drive projects from start to finish
- Willingness to work occasional extended hours and maintain an “on call” mentality in case of unexpected events outside of normal office hours.
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Previously supported at the C-level
- Exposure supporting financial services or technology teams
- Customer Service experience
Our Administrative Team:
We at Enova view our administrative team as the heart and soul that keeps our groups and executives moving from A-Z. Anticipating the needs of coworkers and executives, our admins resolve issues before they arise. Acting fast within our innovative and expanding environment, our administrative professionals are vital in supporting our teams and leaders so they can focus on our #1 goal: growing our business.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?