Executive Assistant at SMS Assist
Summary of the Executive Assistant
SMS Assist has an exciting career opportunity for an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a high growth environment, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and is passionate about people.
This is a full-time non-exempt position. The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Provide overall general administrative support.
- Maintain files and records in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Assist Directors with various administrative tasks and projects.
- Respond to mail, phone calls, or emails requesting support.
- Create and prepare basic data reports and scorecard using Excel.
- Build relationships with key partners, both internally and externally.
- Assist with the development of presentations for senior leadership, including presentation materials such as data analysis and key results.
- Identify opportunities for improving productivity and efficiency.
- Participate in special projects and task forces, as assigned.
Competencies of the Executive Assistant
- Maintains strict confidentially
- Demonstrates integrity
- Relishes accountability
- Plans and organizes
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Builds trusted relationships
- Promotes teamwork
- Sets and drives priorities
- Demonstrates technological savvy
- Writes effectively
- Tailors interpersonal approach
- Excellent verbal communication ability
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant
- Undergraduate degree and/or minimum of two to three years providing office services in a corporate environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding employee personal information, payroll and employee issues
- Extensive computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills with a focus on asking questions and listening to understand
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Process-oriented and desire to follow processes to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Proven experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant in the C-Suite Executive Level
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.