ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all users, from small companies to enterprise, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics. We are on our way to being the Chicago-based company everyone wants to join.
Due to continued growth across the organization and scale of revenue and customer growth, ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced EA to partner with our CTO and SVP of Sales. This newly-created role will have the ability to have a large, noticeable impact across the entire organization by allowing senior executives to increasingly focus on the most strategic matters and decisions. Primary functions will include: Executive Support, Project Management, Communications and Event Planning.
What your day could consist of:
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks for the CTO & SVP of sales including managing extremely active meeting calendars
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and related expenses
- Organize and plan team events, both internally and offsite
- Work closely with senior executives to provide oversight on projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met;
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviors that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders;
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion)
- Proactively schedule meetings on behalf of senior executives;
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis;
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested;
- Understand the key business objectives of the executives to help prioritize activities appropriately.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting multiple senior executives, preferably within a fast-growing, ever changing, technology company;
- Exceptional professionalism, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure;
- Technical aptitude with prior experience navigating through the Google Suite across Mac operating systems;
- The ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion;
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve;
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description