We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Executive Assistant role is a full-time position that will be the “oil in the machine” for our People, Marketing and Product teams in our fast-paced and dynamic Chicago office.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage busy calendars, report expenses and plan travel for three c-level executives
- Coordinate meetings with both internal and external participants
- Respond to and monitor emails in a timely fashion
- Absorb additional responsibility by always maximizing efficiency (helping to implement directives, following up on deadlines, etc.)
- Partner in the planning and coordination of office and team events in conjunction with the People, IT and/or Executive teams
- Provide back-up front desk coverage support for Office Coordinator
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative, HR or events capacity required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, G Suite and Dropbox Knowledge
- Organized, flexible and creative thinker
- Prioritization master
- Superior people-person and forward-thinking skills and communication. Know when to ask questions and how to anticipate problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience with Zoom, Expensify and any other sort of videoconferencing and expense reimbursement system a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, though not required.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.