Job Description Summary
This position provides administrative support to three Executive leaders at CCC and administrative support to the HR function. This includes the head of CCC’s Service Operations group, Chief Human Resource Officer, and SVP for Casualty Operations. The executive administrative support includes, but is not limited to, day to day business functions as well as the management of calendar and meeting planning. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working with C level executives, other executive and administrative assistants and all levels of CCC employees. This individual should be capable of anticipating the needs of those being supported in this role. It is important to possess the ability to multi-task, maintain complex and frequently changing schedules while anticipating and providing effective administrative support. This role will entail 60% support for the CHRO and the HR Function and 40% EA support for the other two Executives. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Maintaining the completion of daily and project workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Support three executives by performing administrative responsibilities including scheduling travel, helping manage the executive calendars, taking meeting notes and other typical EA activities.
- Utilize Workday (HRIS system) for tracking and processing executive expenses and POs.
- Prepare and edit simple power point materials and presentations
- Document meeting notes and follow-up on meeting action items as needed
- Order supplies and other items as required.
- Be knowledgeable with all office equipment, i.e. printers, copiers, scanners, conference room technology, etc.
- Perform independent research and prepare information for special projects as assigned
- Support additional administrative duties and projects as assigned
HR Assistant Duties:
- Support HR executive and team for scheduling employees for the employee Kick-off/Mid-Year meetings
- Complete employment verifications (via telephone and fax/email)
- Process benefit vendor invoices
- Administer Reward & Recognition programs including execution and reporting
- Manages Fitness Reimbursement Programs via Workday
- Manages approvals for the Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Assists HR with event planning such as the Children’s Holiday Party.
- High school diploma or GED, Associate degree. Additional education preferred
- Total of 10 to 14 years’ experience with minimum of 3 years in C level executive administrative role(s) with experience providing executive level support in a corporate setting
- Excellent communication and writing skills, ability to manage multiple initiatives, executive scheduling, calendar management, time management, travel planning and logistics.
- Proficient technical skills including Workday HRIS system or equivalent, Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Prior HR assistant experience would be helpful.