Executive Client Coordinator
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a homeowners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.What's the Role?
Whats the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Executive Client Coordinator to join two top-producing VPs and their team. This would be a great role for a former underwriter or experienced loan processor who is looking for a faster-paced, exciting role with more client interaction. This is also a great opportunity for an experienced Loan Officer with strong product knowledge. This person will communicate with new clients, prepare pre-approvals and work with the VPs and their team to close a lot of transactions! This is a hybrid role that takes exceptional communication, organization and experience.
- Work closely with VP to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients
- Manage incoming leads and referrals
- Critically examine credit, income and asset documents
- Issue Pre-Approvals and payment estimates
- Direct communication with clients, realtors and business partners
- 3+ years of mortgage experience
- 2+ years of FHA/VA, Conventional, jumbo underwriting/processing experience
- Experience with underwriting/processing/structuring loans to multiple lender guidelines and requirements
- This is not a remote role, the candidate will work out of our corporate office in Ravenswood
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae/DU and Freddie Mac/LP guidelines and automated underwriting systems
- Encompass and GUS experience are preferred
- Licensed or previously licensed*
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.