Executive Client Partner (Automotive/Enterprise Accounts) at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Executive Client Partner (Automotive/Enterprise Accounts) responsible for developing and maintaining C-suite and major decision maker relationships to drive growth within the Enterprise Dealer Group (EDG) book of business. This client-facing role is a key direct and indirect revenue enablement function, responsible for partnering with team members across the OEM portfolio teams associated with the EDG rooftop accounts, to identify and align strategically with each group’s business goals and strategy to grow Affinitiv’s share of wallet. Responsibilities include strategic account planning, account lifecycle management, and execution of a client strategy to drive greater share of wallet while providing a superior client experience.
- Responsible for leading a small sales team in revenue generation, forecasting, and pipeline management for attainment of retention and growth quotas
- Responsible for strategic account management and new business development for 18-25 dealer groups representing 800+ dealerships.
- Develops strategies which enable Affinitiv to approach Enterprise Dealer Group customers with a unified sales and service suite of solutions
- Conducts strategic account reviews and advise clients on business and industry trends to help them extract maximum value from their Affinitiv suite of products
- Ensures client retention through the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, supports the renewals process to minimize client attrition
- Serves as the primary contact to the field by providing personal sales visits, resolving issue escalation, communicating information and capturing VOC input and account data regarding assigned national accounts
- Ensures coverage of accounts and capture of timely account and contact data through Regional Field Sales Executives and internal support staff
- Works and collaborates with other teams such as Client Success, Solutions Engineering, Senior Leadership, Legal, Operations, Marketing/PR, and other business segments to bring related projects to completion
- Advises in the development of national sales tools, training and processes
- Completes projects and reports in a timely fashion
- All other duties as assigned
- An under-graduate degree or equivalent experience is required
- At least 10+ proven years of Sales experience required
- At least 5+ years of OEM/Enterprise strategic partnership experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required for the position
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to effectively partner in the development and execution of business
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable
- Projects the highest levels of integrity while winning through a consultative and collaborative partnership
- Superior inter-personal communication and presentation skills as proven organizational skills
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.