Executive Director at Ascension
Ascension Living Resurrection Village is looking for Executive Director to join our team. We offer residents the opportunity to age in place, thanks to the complete continuum of living choices we offer on campus.
M-F 9-5 hours will vary daily based on need, rotation on weekends at times to cover MOD
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous paid time off, promoting a great work/life balance
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
What You Will Do
Oversee operational effectiveness of the community while promoting the mission and core values of the organization as part of the culture.
- Oversee community staff and consultants in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of community programs and services.
- Lead the development of financial objectives through forecasting, budgeting, aligning monetary resources, developing strategic plans, and measuring results.
- Direct the development of marketing and communication plans to achieve maximum census and minimize the impact of vacancies.
- Oversee the development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures consistent with ethical and religious directives for Catholic health facilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies governing the community health care delivery and guarantees that mechanisms are in place to provide high quality care and services within the community.
- Function as the liaison between the Board of Directors and leadership. Participates in monthly community governance meetings, presents and responds to questions regarding community operations.
- Plan, organize and direct activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Nursing Home Administrator obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience required.
- 15 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Living is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension Living will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension Living will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.