The Executive Sales Assistant to the CEO (ESA) will assist the CEO with respect to all sales-related activities, with a focus on lead generation. This role is responsible for all aspects of the pursuit from initially researching the lead to participating in sales calls/meetings. Prior to providing a lead, the ESA will thoroughly research each potential customer and provide as much intel regarding the best way to approach the opportunity. The ESA will also be responsible for building all new accounts into the CRM and updating them accordingly. The ESA will be expected to provide the most effective strategy for prospecting and their involvement will only end once an account has been landed or the pursuit is stopped.
The Executive Sales Assistant to the CEO will also be responsible for notating and developing training documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs) as they pertain to lead generation and sales strategy. They will collaborate with leadership to develop a MoLo Freight Sales Guide which will require additional research including, but not limited to, reading sales books and documenting sales skills as observed from working with the CEO and other experienced sellers and managers.
The Executive Sales Assistant to the CEO has an opportunity to earn additional compensation based on leads converted to MoLo Solutions’ customers.
• Provide a minimum of 15, thoroughly researched, leads per day
• Attend sales calls/meetings and document conversations
• Manage the CEO’s sales calendar and shared customer inbox
• Build and maintain customer accounts in the CRM
• Track solicitation attempts, including day/time
• Develop effective prospecting strategies based on lead research
• Document best practices, SOPs, and training materials
• Collaborate with the CEO, sellers, and managers to write the MoLo Freight Sales Guide
• A minimum of 6 months of freight experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong listening and note-taking skills
• Proven critical thinking skills and creativity
• Exceptional time-management skills
• Affinity for reading
• Strong research skills
• High attention to detail and organizational skills