Executive Support Engineer at DRW (Chicago, IL)
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,300 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for an Executive Support Engineer to join our Support Team. A highly motivated self-starter who is eager to grow within our organization will be a perfect fit.
What you’ll do in this role:
- As a Executive Support provider, you will provide one on one support for C-Suite staff and their executive admins in office, over the phone and off site.
- Work with numerous teams to align priorities of executive requests.
- Support technical setups both in office and in residential locations, traveling within the United States when necessary.
- Effectively navigate novel support challenges and deadlines, while managing expectations.
- Own and improve support framework tailored to each executive.
- Identify, develop and maintain automated processes through a variety of shared services.
- Constantly learn and promote new technologies.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the globe.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of supporting executives and their administrative staff experience or similar.
- 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting macOS, Windows, iOS, and AV conferencing equipment.
- Experience researching and implementing prosumer technology for home including but not limited to A/V, desktops, laptops, and networking gear.
- Refined written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of business acumen.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Tenacious, self starter, who will continue to refine their skills and provide a consistent, world class executive experience.
Insert at bottom of every job posting:
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.