Experienced Technology Manager
We are looking for Technology Unconsultants.
- Are you a deep technologist that can speak fluently between IT and business stakeholders?
- Are you as comfortable with custom web apps and middleware as you are with business process management and IT leadership?
- Do you hear “we’ve always done it this way” and think “look here for opportunities to improve”?
An Inspirant Technology Unconsultant:
- Takes action, pursues opportunities, and actively engages with the client and their team.
- Leads with experience, logic, and kindness.
- Is looked to as a trusted expert in agile and waterfall solutions.
- Speaks fluently between deep technologists and business leaders.
- Is a Brand Ambassador, living Inspirant’s values through every interaction.
Here are Some of the Tasks You’ll be Responsible for:
- Performing Discovery to better understand what a client is trying to accomplish and how technology may (or may not) facilitate their goals
- Developing Implementation Roadmaps and Plans to define iterative, incremental functionality rollouts
- Gathering Business and System Requirements by interacting closely with client business and IT stakeholders
- Defining Solution Architectures including buy/build decisions and integration approaches
- Specifying an implementation approach including methodology, environment management and configuration management approaches
- Managing implementation teams comprised of analysts, architects and developers
- Supporting testing efforts including test and data management strategies, test plans and execution/automation approaches for functional and non-functional testing
- Go-Live Planning including coordination with change management, training and technical deployment teams
Here is What Sets an Inspirant Technology Unconsultant Apart:
- Identifies opportunities to maximize current technology investments.
- Identifies and assesses new technology and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Optimizes technology for business processes and data integration needs.
- Facilitates appropriate business involvement in project teams to build ownership for solutions.
- Defines, manages and/or performs the design, testing, implementation & documentation of IT systems according to agreed timelines, business requirements, regulatory requirements and global standards.
These Things Would Be Required:
- You are an experienced professional with strong subject matter expertise (read: 7+ years of experience).
- You have some previous IT or management consulting experience.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and a brief description of what being an Unconsultant means to you.
Read more about the people who we like to work with on the Inspirant Careers page.