As the Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of Ensono, the advocate and One-Point-of-Contact for the client. Your customer service skills and your ability to provide white-glove care for all things client related will be what sets Ensono's Managed Services above all others. Do Great Things for the client and the rest will follow.
What You Will Need:
- Coordinating internally across Ensono with cross-functional teams such as Technical Operations, Solution Architecture, and Program/Project Management to ensure the relationship and projects stay on track, achieve the desired outcomes, and meet the contractual obligations
- Establishing an account governance model by creating the right meeting cadence, aligning the right time and content appropriate for the executives as management levels, and ultimately maximizing each client's time
- Directing assigned Client Success support resources to capture important client data and conduct analyses to identify issues and track progress against the client's business outcomes. This may include analyzing the health/wellness of the client's environment, data on incidents/SLAs, and operational data to identify strategic pricing options while managing client churn.
- Building relationships across the client's organization to confirm the right level of participation across IT and the business to drive success and achieve the client's outcomes
- Identifying a customers' business outcomes, creating a unique plan to align Ensono products and services, tracking/reporting client outcomes against that plan, and ensuring continuous improvement of the customers' environment throughout the engagement
- Collaborating with the Client Partner (Sales) to build a strong account plan and coordinate to effectively manage client relationships, strategic outcomes, opportunities, and manage the client's overall contractual relationship
- Managing critical client issues/incidents via an ITSM based approach, communicating the client's expectations, and ensuring coordination across the Ensono team to deliver
- Assessing account performance through Ensono's Client Health Dashboard and work across Ensono teams to manage client challenges and deliver high quality service to each client
- Providing technical support or training on Ensono products (i.e., client portal) by coordinating with internal SME's and support organizations
- Becoming a product advocate and providing guidance and recommendations to clients, strengthening the relationship as well as surpassing expectations
- Staying informed of the latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors, and existing and emerging technologies that may impact present and future client performance.
- 10+ years of client success and/or account management experience managing clients
- Experience in management consulting a plus
- Proven success with Large, multi-platform, fully outsourced environments is a must
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities with an ability to wear many hats and shift focus/priorities throughout the day
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn quickly, multi-task, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading a cultural transformation and ability to drive the client through a transformational change
- ITIL Service Management best practices
- Should possess extraordinary interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and be strong leaders for their client within the organization
- Highly motivated, organized and have experience directing activities cross-functionally within the organization.
- Each Client Success team member should be proficient in the following:
- Client relationship management - both on the ground and via collaboration tools
- Microsoft Office Suite tools with the ability to create PowerPoint and Excel documents that tell a meaningful story through data
Read Full Job Description