EZ-CAP Configuration Specialist at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Configuration Specialist In Houston, TX or Remote
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Configuration Specialist to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Configuration Specialist will partner with our VillageMD[insert key stakeholder] to provide [list high-level key accountability of role and business impact].
Could this be you?
You will be responsible for accurate and timely configuration and maintenance of EZCap, the core managed care and claim processing system as it relates to both contracted and non-contracted providers. This involves utilizing configuration utilities/tools that updates mass amounts of data.
How you can make a difference
- Assist in configuration of company applications based on business requirements.
- Develop configuration requirements document and obtain approval from business owners.
- Plan and execute assigned configuration tasks within deadlines.
- Provide system configuration support based on changing business needs
- Assist in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities.
- Provide support in developing, implementing and testing patch releases and system upgrades.
- Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures.
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes.
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in a timely manner.
Skills for success
- Demonstrate superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Prior experience in configuration of a healthcare payment system
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
Experience to drive change
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare configuration
- 3+ years of experience in experience with EZCap Platform
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.