We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
This position is responsible for organizing and running day-to-day office operations. Some of these duties include managing building deliveries such as packages and mail, delivering packages and mail internally to staff, as well as restocking kitchen areas with necessary break-room supplies. In addition, setting up all company events, as well as assisting with furniture moves and new hire set-ups. This position also handles ad-hoc projects and managing incoming day-to-day requests from employees at their respective location.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Assist with relocation support to internal employees around the office
- Actively monitor and restock all kitchen and conference room supplies around the office
- Receive and sort daily delivery of incoming mail and packages
- Notify and deliver mail to respective parties daily
- Maintain office space organization and cleanliness
- Assist organization with all company events including set up of office town-halls, lunches, and social functions as needed
- Assist with “Day one” desk installation and set-up for new hires
- Interact with all areas of the business
You Should Have
- Ability to work the hours of 7:30am- 4pm Monday - Friday (with the potential for overtime work!)
- 1-2 years professional experience (Some prior facilities/office management experience is a plus!)
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- A double portion of a “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or GED Required