Facility Manager at Farmer's Fridge
About the role:
In the last year, Farmer’s Fridge has more than doubled in size and we are entering an exciting period of rapid growth and expansion. We’re looking for a highly organized, process-driven person to support the administration and maintenance of our facility. You will ensure our food production team has the tools, and environment to maximize efficiency and quality.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Strong organization and project management skills
- A growth mindset who loves learning new things
- Resourceful – able to anticipate issues and find solutions
- Collaborative and supportive
In a typical week, you will…
- Oversee all equipment and building maintenance
- Manage at least one maintenance technician and prioritize maintenance tasks for each day
- Use a computerized maintenance management system to track and manage all facility maintenance and improvement projects
- Conduct and present ROI analysis to recommend purchasing tools,equipment and/or repair projects
- Ensure facility safety
- Conduct self audits of company safety program
- Repair and/or report and facility safety issues that may arise
- Manage vendor/third party/ relationships
- Interface with outside vendors (garbage, recycling, vendor. ETC)
- Ensure all guests are following Farmers Fridge GMP and OSHA standards
- Oversee basic office management
- Manage Facility Ops Associate to ensure that all office needs are met
- Work with Facility Ops Associate to prioritize general facility improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years of facility management
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of OSHA safety standards and general warehouse operations
- The ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible as the organization changes and grows – we are in a new place every quarter!
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive starting salary & room for advancement
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
*Benefits apply to full time employees only.
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures