Field Operations Onsite Administrator III
At Edovo, our mission is to help everyone connected to incarceration build better lives. We’ve created a secure digital platform to expand education behind bars, reduce recidivism and to support the vocational, rehabilitation and communication needs of the 2.2 million people in jails and prisons. Users have access to thousands of hours of self-guided learning materials. Upon release, our learners have the option to continue their progress on the outside. Edovo offers courses in subjects ranging from basic literacy and GED to career exploration and cognitive behavioral therapy. We’re also building tools to keep people in touch with jobs, social services, friends, and family. Our team is committed to supporting opportunities for justice-involved people.
Don’t take it just from us. Awards, publications, grants, and partnerships all around the country are recognizing the momentum and impact of Edovo. A select few: Global EdTech Startup Champion in London out of 1,000+ competitors; GIIRS Platinum Rating for social impact; MacArthur Foundation Grant Award Winner; Forbes article feature; Chicago Community Trust grant award winner; Impact Engine portfolio member; SXSW Civic Tech Innovation Pitch Competition runner-up; Chicago Innovation "Up and Comer" Award winner; and so much more.
Location: Chicago, IL (Onsite at a Correctional Facility)
Work Schedule: 6 Month Contract to Hire – Full Time, standard business hours with the ability to accommodate multiple time zones. The Field Operations Onsite Administrator III may need to occasionally work nights and weekends.
Travel: Travel up to 30% (Midwest)
Compensation: Based on experience level
Benefits: Upon Hire Only - Benefits package will include health, dental, vision and paid vacation
· Facilitate client meetings and track deliverables based on priority.
· Communicate effectively with the Chicago and Cypress team providing status on day to day activities.
· Drive New Features Request as released from product by providing QA checks and onsite testing.
· Provide training and support to Onsite Administrators I and II.
· Tier 2 troubleshooting and triage of support tickets.
· Knowledge transfer support tickets to Tier 3 (Product, Development and NOC).
· Perform quality assurance checks on system and product delivery.
· Track and ensure all contractual SLA’s are being met
· Basic monitoring and maintenance of hardware in the field
· Locate and contract local support technicians
· Dispatch and support field technicians
· Test hardware with field technicians, (APs, servers, phone, BCD/kiosk, tablets, ATA)
· Configure/Kitting of all hardware ATAs, POE Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Tablets, etc.
Additional Duties Include:
Ability to brainstorm, analyze and solve problems
· Attend company trainings and meetings and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company position, products and self-development
· Exhibit strong emotional intelligence in a very stressful environment
· Ability to work in a highly regulated environment following all guidelines and procedures
· Strong written and verbal communication with ability to work with other team members using our technology platforms
· Strong computer skills for report creation, presentations and data entry
· Self-motivated with ability to work & think well independently
· Attention to detail a MUST!
· Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships throughout the company and with our customers
· Interacts professionally with Edovo customers, understand their needs, and support them
· Overtime may be necessary as work-load dictates. This may include weeknights or weekends
· Must maintain valid Driver’s License
· Minimum 5-10 years of Field Operations experience with at least two years of demonstrating sound organizational skills
· Skilled at MS Office software (Excel and Word a plus) and Google
· Must be able to use a Smartphone and any related applications required for the job or timekeeping
· Must be willing to travel if required
· All employees are subject criminal and financial background checks as required by Edovo and its partners within the jail or prison system. In addition, employees must provide written details of any visitation within a prison or jail system for personal or professional reasons within the last 5 years.
· High School Diploma and some college preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and walk and talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to have manual dexterity to operate equipment and tools required on the job
How to Apply:
Edovo is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a full-time position in Chicago, IL. If you’ve had the chance to read all the way to the end, please let us know by putting “[Unlock potential]” at the beginning of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.