If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- Provide technical support of specialized systems and product applications including advanced troubleshooting of software driven electronics, provisioning of communication system infrastructure and performance optimization of RF and Broadband architecture including, but not limited to, legacy analog, advanced digital P25 and data infrastructure.
- Maintain, optimize, test and document complex communications systems. Provide weekly reports of activities and accomplishments.
- Must have very strong knowledge of wired communications systems, such as local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN), must be proficient in computer network installation, configuration and maintenance systems to include cabling, routers, switches, firewalls and bridges.
- Must be capable of performing maintenance of server hardware/OS and software infrastructure and troubleshooting to resolve system/application related issues.
- Associates degree/Technical Certificate or 2 years experience in Field/Systems Tech, Networking, IT, Radio Frequency or LMR.
- 2+ Years experience in one of the following: Electronics Technician, System Technologist, System Manager, or Field Service
As an employer of 100 or more employees, Motorola Solutions has implemented a policy requiring all U.S. employees reporting to a workplace (anywhere you are performing services on behalf of Motorola Solutions) where other people are present (including coworkers and customers) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by February 9, 2022. Any employees not fully vaccinated by this date will be required to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated, you may apply for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief. Any offer of employment will be contingent on candidate's ability to demonstrate proof of vaccination (unless approved for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief) or willingness to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.