Field Support Specialist at Pampered Chef
Purpose of the Role:
At Pampered Chef, our work in Field Support is focused on enriching lives by empowering consultants to reach their full potential through outstanding support, establishing strong connections that drive performance. Through teamwork and collaboration, we maintain efficient global back-office work processes that support the consultant business and company initiatives.
- Primary point of contact for global sales field in all areas of policy, career plan, consultant/director agreement, career plan, status, consultant sales/recruiting promotions, incentive trip and excellence awards rules
- Develop and exhibit a high-level of expertise in consultant business tools and back office business processes.
- Respond to consultant’s day to day needs by providing advice, support, clarification, and solutions through phone and email and service requests (work tickets).
- Monitor fraudulent behavior, and online sales, consultant behavior complaints, social media, policy, and agreement violations and effectively communicate resolution.
- Participate in international pre/post launch user acceptance testing (UAT), commission/career plan auditing, report auditing, and sales audits, by request.
Competencies for Success:
- Communicates Effectively
- Work Optimization
- Decision Quality
Measures of Success:
- Consultant feedback through inbound call survey scores
- Consistently effective communication skills displayed on monitored calls
- Collaborative support of international market growth through testing
Education & Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma; college degree or currently pursuing a plus
- 4+ years working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center setting with 1+ year as team leader a plus
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Direct-selling industry experience a plus
- Strong analytical, research skills.