Flex Field Consultant
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of the Field Consultant is ensuring client satisfaction and retention through quality service and proactive consultation. The Field Consultant is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers at the local office levels. Other responsibilities entail working collaboratively across the organizations; serving as the customer advocate in facilitating issue resolution with technical support and IT operations; conducting virtual or on-site product training; providing industry trends and data for customers to benchmark their performance against their competitors and industry standards. The Field Consultant also partners with the sales team to develop and implement client related service plans for new and existing customers both for short-range and long-range business objectives of both CCC and its clients. This job will be in Chicago but will travel nationwide 75% of the time.
- Serve as key point of contact for servicing existing customers
- Analyze insurance industry trends to generate action plans that will help customers meet key performance indicators
- Service customers through scheduled on-site visits as well as remote service options such as webinars, web based portals, and self -service technology
- Hold overall responsibility for client satisfaction as it pertains to customer service
- Troubleshoot product related complaints from insurance clients and coordinate solutions through the technical support department
- Maintain client relationships for the purpose of retaining and increasing company market share
- Gain a solid understanding of each client's claims process in order to better assist their claims managing needs and help drive enhanced claims processing
- Develop and assist in client related service plans that are consistent with short-range and long-range business objectives that can be measured
- Perform numerous CCC software related training’s and product demonstrations for both large and small groups of with insurance clients
- Grow service area relationships by proactively contacting users that have not been serviced
- Warm service calling customers through proactive call campaigns
- Search out and Contact new clients in a given assigned geographic area.
- Provide operational support
- The ideal candidate will come from an action-oriented and results-based environment. This person will be responsible for building relationships and supporting clients through value added services in a specified geographic area.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, service orientated roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with a minimum of 2-3 years of prior information technology consulting, an account management background, or relevant insurance auto physical damage and casualty work experience.
- 4 year degree required
- Strong analytical skills and technology acumen
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry or Automotive Services preferred
- Excellent communication skills, customer service focus and strong work ethic required
- Ability to work independently from home office required
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office tools (Visio, MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Training experience a strong plus