Fraud Agent - Nights and Weekends
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As a member of the Verification Team, the Fraud Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and investigating transactional data to help protect against losses due to fraud. This person will work closely with Accounting, Sales, Seller Services and Customer Service in various scenarios to limit the risk of Vivid Seats.
This is a Nights & Weekends shift position, requiring availability for Saturday and Sunday.
- Proactively examine and review transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud
- Verify required documentation and assist customer service representatives with questions or issues regarding potentially fraudulent orders
- Utilize various tools to gather, analyze, and interpret data from several sources including transactions, authorizations, and financial data
- Conduct extensive research to validate online purchases and determine effective ways to resolve chargebacks and disputes
- Respond to phone calls from financial institutions in an effort to mitigate potential chargebacks
To be successful, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle high-volume situations
- Provide exceptional customer service while resolving complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
- Skilled writing background with experience in formal business correspondence.
- Previous experience in investigation, fraud prevention, banking or business analysis preferred
- Must be able to work a schedule primarily consisting of mid-day to closing shifts
What We Offer:
As a Fraud Analyst, you will be working a full time position in a growing industry with a variety of team and individual incentive programs based on performance, and a lot of growth potential with frequent promotional opportunities. Vivid Seats employees also enjoy our friendly, team oriented environment with a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with beverages, frequent company lunches, happy hours, and discounted tickets to all your favorite events! Not only do we have a great work environment, but all full time employees are offered affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
225 W Randolph 30th floor
Chicago, IL 60606