Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, we recognize great talent and support a meritocracy that rewards ambitious, hard-working employees with opportunities for advancement throughout the company. Throughout the organization you'll find countless and unique examples of driven Contact Center employees forging a path that they are passionate about – Starting as a Customer Service Representative and over time growing to lead some of our largest and most innovative departments within the organization. Our Contact Center has been the starting platform for our employee's careers, many who are now recognized as experts in the live event industry.
As a member of the Verification Team, the Fraud Review Agent will be responsible for reviewing and investigating transactional data to help protect against losses due to fraud. This person will work closely with Accounting, Sales, Seller Services and Customer Service in various scenarios to limit the risk of Vivid Seats.
- Proactively examine and review transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud
- Verify required documentation and assist customer service representatives with questions or issues regarding potentially fraudulent orders
- Utilize various tools to gather, analyze, and interpret data from several sources including transactions, authorizations, and financial data
- Conduct extensive research to validate online purchases and determine effective ways to resolve charge-backs and disputes
- Respond to phone calls from financial institutions in an effort to mitigate potential charge-backs
To be successful, you'll need
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle high-volume situations
- Provide exceptional customer service while resolving complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
225 W Randolph, 30th floor
Chicago, IL 60606