At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a Fraud Operations Coordinator for its Chicago location. The right candidate for the role is self-motivated while thriving in a team environment, capable of strong critical thinking and adaptable in a constantly-changing fraud landscape. Core responsibilities include mitigating fraud loss by investigating high-risk applicants, reviewing historical data to identify emergent risk and serving as the principle investigation team for customers applying for a product through Amount.
What you’ll work on:
- Day-to-day investigations of real-time escalations.
- Monitoring daily traffic and reporting to flag emerging risk.
- Working directly with the Operations, Product and Risk teams to ensure that the maximum amount of customers are expediently serviced while minimizing risk.
- Collaborating across multiple business units including gathering requirements, analyzing data and developing solutions.
- Working with Amount’s fraud strategy team to provide feedback on current policies and recommendations to mitigate future risks.
- Participating in peer-led workshops and presentations.
- May work on simple analysis or a component of a broader analysis
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confidence, good judgement and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Experience with Excel, SQL, business writing preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and policy.
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments and team members.
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!