Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
As an Avant Fraud Operations Coordinator, you will be instrumental in supporting the fraud operational function for a rapidly growing consumer finance company. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks opportunities. Prior fraud analytics experience is not required. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with cross-functional business partners on new initiatives, project requests, prioritization, and delivery
- Communicating strategies/proposals/solutions to key stakeholders
- Using data to understand new ways of finding impactful insights from limited data sets and develop recommendations
- Monitor numerous real-time queues and analyze high-risk applicants from risk exposure points
- Perform proactive investigations and analysis of fraud alerts and inquiries
- Identify data sources used to identify fraud and report fraud across all products
- Monitoring daily traffic and real-time reporting to flag emerging risk
- Working directly with The Operations, Risk, Product, and Compliance teams to ensure that the maximum amount of customers are expediently serviced while minimizing risk
- Collaboration across multiple business units including gathering requirements, analyzing data and developing solutions
- College degree
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, and results-oriented approach
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data and policy
- Self-confidence, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions
Work Experience Required
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments and team members
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.