At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, San Fransisco and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Fraud Prevention Analyst in our Chicago, IL office.
As Fetch Rewards skyrockets in growth, we are becoming a customer favorite. This is due to constant focus on providing an outstanding customer experience. Part of the customer experience is ensuring that good, honest users get their points accurately and without interruption, while people who are trying to cheat the system are prevented from doing so. To combat the bad behavior, we are hiring a Fraud Prevention Agent to join our team. In this role, you will help review suspect activity, and conduct analysis on data to identify better ways to catch fraudulent users.
- Identify activity and behaviors indicative of fraudulent behavior based on manual review and data analysis.
- Daily review of user accounts based on fraudulent activity, follow processes to mitigate and prevent future fraud.
- Review data and conduct fraudulent analysis to decide upon the viability of new fraud rules.
- Suggest new methods to catch fraudulent activity early.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Experience with Excel formulas, organization, and analysis
- Curiosity to ask questions and find answers.
- Natural enjoyment of exploring data, analytics and gleaning insights.
- Initiative and openness for other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Choice of computer equipment
- Flexible Hours