Front Desk Coordinator
Jellyvision is hiring an Office Coordinator
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Front Desk Coordinator to help us.
We’re looking for someone to help keep one of our offices running smoothly, making sure it’s comfortable and inviting for employees and guests. We’ll need someone to greet people and be the face of Jellyvision while keeping our kitchen, office supplies, and coffee stocked and public spaces well-organized and functioning. You’ll also be the go-to person for a variety of administrative duties. Someone needs research done on party venues? They’ll talk to you. Something wrong with the setup in a conference room? You’re on it. We’re out of gluten-free bread in the kitchen? Check again; you already got it. This is an in-the-office Monday through Friday during normal office hours gig.
- Greet all employees and guests as they enter the office and ensure all security procedures are being followed
- Organize food for and maintain the organization and cleanliness of the office kitchen
- Address basic facilities requests as they come up throughout the workday
- Help our IT team with triaging conference room issues
- Provide support for all office special events including ordering food and specific room setups
- Work with Office Manager and Facilitates Coordinator on a variety of ad hoc administrative tasks and projects
Experience & Skills
Your past experience isn’t as important as your willingness to jump right in and start learning. If we’re being extra picky you might have worked in customer service or office administration in a past life.
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Situational adaptability
- Decision quality
- Interpersonal savvy
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!