Front Desk Support Agent
Front Desk Support works hand-in-hand with our Programming Support Team to ensure that our clients get the answers and information they need if an issue occurs with their website. As the bridge between the Support Team members and all participants of an issue, this role involves being available for calls and knowledge of our website processes. Another main goal of a Front Desk Support Agent is to help keep the Support Team organized and proactive.
Our agents are committed to providing excellent customer service while maintaining a fun and collaborative environment. They work extensively inside our CRM system, providing our clients with frequent follow-ups regarding on-going issues while also helping the Support Manager directly manage the Support Team's workload.
- Must be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and resourceful
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Proactively manage client relationships to ensure the highest levels of support and service
- The ability to analyze, learn, understand, and address support related website issues
- Answering the support line professionally in a timely manner
- Dispatching support tickets to the appropriate individuals
- Review and update the status of pending support tickets