Fulfillment Field Support Specialist at Peapod Digital Labs
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. eCommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers orders throughout fulfillment shift after ensuring inventory is properly in place and to maintain a smooth workflow in all fulfillments pick areas
Recipe for Success - What's “in-store” for the role
- Address any exception situations (garbage trucks, missing/corrupt route files) directly with the PTAC department.
- Maintain mobile equipment used by Operations (fulfillment, inventory control, training) to ensure the proper number of devices in working conditions to complete daily tasks. Check out equipment to associates, check back in, perform basic troubleshooting and complete weekly equipment inventories on Operations devices. Utilize the P3 equipment tracking application to ship the damaged equipment to Vendor, receive & deploy repaired equipment.
- Monitor P3 & direct the completion of orders and routes to maintain on-time departures. This includes alerting Supervisors of the need to reassign Selectors, Expeditors, Loaders to balance work, maintaining communication between Fulfillment, Loading, and Transportation to invoice orders.
- Monitor SCADA, Inther LC and other relevant MHE-monitoring software to identify and more quickly rectify conveyor errors and alarms to maintain smooth workflow. Communicate with the facility manager-on-duty and maintenance team to facilitate solutions and repairs.
- Monitor, track inventory and recommend orders as needed for Operational supplies used on a daily basis (such as, but not limited to, labels, totes, bags, lids, gel packs, wrist straps, freezer suits). Utilize approved company procurement processes to enter requisitions and begin work flow to buy additional supplies as needed.
- Monitor exceptions, such as OOS products and scan overrides, to more quickly identify potential shipping concerns. Communicate with Expeditors and Replenishment team to identify timely solutions for more complete Customer orders and faster route completions. Communicate any scan override concerns to the Merchandising & Inventory Control teams for item investigation and data updates.
- Ensure that all Podsters are aware of and adhering to all food safety and workplace safety policies and practices.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Coordinate execution of all slotting plans in new locations, and accuracy in open locations to maximize
- Coordinate execution of any allocations required around special events and
- Develop and coordinate relationship with 3rd party to execute weekly assortment resets and planogram
- Partner with PDL continuous improvement team and merchandising to advise on system changes and process adjustments to minimize issues that could cause out of stocks or customer dissatisfaction. Serve as final UAT clearance for any system changes related to WMS that impact Operations
Spices - What you should bring to the table
- High level of self-motivation
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to handle day to day support of business area and functional area strategies
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrate a personal acceptance of change and the ability to adapt and drive change
- Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.