Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Fulfillment Project Specialist to join our Operations Team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand that on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
As our new Fulfillment Project Specialist, you will collaborate with teams within Cisco Meraki, teams within greater Cisco, and external partners to further optimize our current processes and systems to scale with Meraki’s terrific year-over-year sales growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to gain a deep understanding of Cisco Meraki’s business systems, partner with business stakeholders to drive alignment, have the ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, or incompatibilities, and know how to work with developers to create project specifications and bring projects to fruition.
What You Will Do
- Manage process/technology projects required to integrate with Cisco Meraki’s partners, including 3PLs, carriers, and brokers, and improve internal operations in a precise, efficient manner
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all Cisco Meraki fulfillment business systems
- Own end-to-end responsibility for Fulfill Ops project management life cycle from kickoff to project close, plus manage issues and risks in a proactive manner
- Lead workshops and recurring project team meetings to establish and maintain alignment to key decisions, timelines and deliverables
- Partner with business and technical SMEs to develop and implement requirements, specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, test plans
- Monitor integrations with Cisco Meraki to ensure data passing and system data integrity
- Perform analysis of carrier/broker costs versus shipping uplift programs, plus business performance trends and insights required to inform decisions
- Continuously improve Meraki operational processes and systems; offer recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution with efficiency and precise accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of work experience in an Operations or Supply Chain role is preferred, with project management experience in Business/Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, and/or New Product Introduction
- 4-year college degree required
- Be curious and inquisitive; extraordinary business insight with analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience analyzing detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities; Excel skills required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; experience working closely with developers, other project managers, and multi-functional teams
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a changing, rapidly growing environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.