Full Time Support Specialist at Chowly Inc.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? As a full-time Customer Service Representative in our Chicago Loop office, you will work directly with restaurant owners by troubleshooting issues via phone and support ticketing system. We are looking for an employee with a detail oriented, patient, and solution oriented mindset who can thrive in an ever changing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing inbound inquiries and responding in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining professional and positive client relations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams to assess restaurant needs; coordinate with operations, development, sales, and customer success teams.
- Escalating tickets/calls for further investigation to management.
- Monitoring reactive issues notifications and solving accordingly.
- Researching and identifying issues (via phone and email) with customers related to product features, technical problems, and product performance.
- Taking extensive notes in our CRM tool to streamline communication company-wide.
- Thrive in an ever changing environment remaining positive, coachable, and organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in a Customer Service role preferred (in-person or phone customer support)
- Restaurant staff experience preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) preferred
- Proficient Mac user preferred
Why Chowly Inc?
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work program
- 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- Robust medical plan