General Maintenance - Subject Matter Expert
- This is a full time, exempt position
- The schedule for this position is Friday- Monday 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Serve as a technical expert and resource for Operations/Customer Service Managers in our Facilities Department
- Prepare, review, and approve quotes and invoices for facilities maintenance work (pricing, scope, etc.).
- Serve as key point of contact and able to resolve contract issues with affiliates/contractors
- Answer inbound calls and Queue calls from (as well as make calls to) field techs regarding pricing and technical assistance.
- Assist operations in technical advice.
- Source new affiliates as necessary.
- Make outbound calls to customers for quote approvals.
- Technical expert in the General Building Maintenance field
- Ability to negotiate contracts and resolve conflicts with contractors/affiliates
- Ability to source, onboard, and train new affiliates
- Ability to review and approve quotes and invoices
- Strong verbal communication/negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to develop relationships with affiliates
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Awareness of risk mitigation techniques
- Strong desire and ability to contribute to and work with a team
- Ability to solve problems
- Takes initiative to proactively solve problems
- Ability to collaborate with others in a corporate/office environment
Education and Experience
- Hands-on technical expertise in the field
- Work experience in facilities maintenance
- Relevant industry certifications are a plus
- Estimating experience is a plus
- Familiar with: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description