ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is looking for a General Manager to lead our Agency partner program. This is an existing program that is already contributing to the overall growth of our business. We hope to continue to empower our existing base of partners to deliver Customer Experience Automation to market as well as continue to recruit new Agency partners and help to drive their success as a partner of ActiveCampaign. This General Manager will be responsible for driving creativity and innovation into the program to help drive growth, globally, within the Agency business unit. The role will include building and overseeing a dedicated team as well as collaborating cross-functionally to drive the success of the program.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop a strategic plan for the Agency partner program encompassing the design of the program, partner compensation, and configuration of the agency team
- Work with cross-departmental resources from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Business Intelligence and Product Support to drive growth for our partners
- Establish a Partner Advisory Board and maintain direct relationships with key partners
- Maintain healthy balance of dedicated support and one to many programs that support our partners
- Continuously improve the partnership program to ensure the program benefits ActiveCampaign and our partners through NPS and Survey initiatives
- Continue to build & inspire a multi faceted, high performing team
What is needed:
- 10+ years experience working with Agency partner programs in a high growth environment
- You have experience growing a SaaS business, ideally in the MarTech space and understand this ecosystem
- Strong empathy for Agencies and understanding of the various approaches agencies monetize their services
- Passion for Customer Experience Automation and desire to scale that vision via our Agency Partners
- Experience leading and scaling team at a global level
- You are a charismatic and inspiring leader that people want to follow
- Ability to think creatively, bring new programs to market in a compelling and impactful way, and a track record of scaling from there
- Excellent communication and cross-functional partnership skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.