Global Director, Third Party Risk Management
What We'll Bring:
The Global Director , Third Party Risk Management is accountable for TPRM program governance, awareness, requirements, and portfolio management. This role leads a small team of portfolio managers and governance experts and reports into VP level.
What You'll Bring:
- A degree in business administration, law or a related field
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SSAE16, PCI, and ISO 27001/27002
- Experience with program governance
- A strong understanding of information security risk assessment and management
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Impact You'll Make:
- Create TPRM metrics and reporting and gather data to support.
- Create a TPRM awareness campaign.
- Create staff training plan, procedures, and materials.
- Request and track implementation of appropriate fields in TP tracking system.
- Establish workflow in TP tracking system.
- Hire resources to support program management
- Create a Quality Control process for maintaining the inventory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.