ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
GTM Strategy & Planning Manager
We are making a critical hire to help us continue to evolve how we design, plan and manage our Go To Market operations. We are looking to add a star performer, with a top tier consultancy background, and experience in Technology/SaaS, to evaluate and help improve our Go To Market activities.
As part of our GTM Strategy & Planning team in the Customer Success Group, this person will play a key role in evaluating the performance of our business, assessing how well set up we are to take advantage of the opportunity ahead of us, and ensuring our Planning process addresses what it needs to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping the design of how ServiceNow interacts with customers, and enabling our Planning to be grounded in the long term growth strategy of the business. It also provides the opportunity to design and own specific projects targeted at helping ServiceNow maintain its growth rate as we accelerate towards $10B in revenue and beyond.
If you have a stellar background in consultancy and tech, a passion for change, and an ability to work effectively with a diverse and driven global team, then we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will...
- Help shape the Go To Market of one of the world’s more innovative companies…
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, design and refine our overall Go To Market
- Identify where we have opportunities in our Go To Market to improve our efficiency and effectiveness, and meet more of our customers needs
- Diagnose our performance and identify opportunities for better collaboration and impact
- Support the development of programs and changes to our annual plans to address those opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Ensure the voice of the customer, and the field, is reflecting in how we are evolving the roles across our business
- Providing simple, impactful reports for senior leadership that translates complex change.
- Helping ServiceNow continue to have a world class sales engine that innovates, excels and propels us to $10B in revenue and beyond
We are looking for...
- 4 to 7 years experience
- Background in Strategy Consulting (BBM or equivalent) together with experience in a Technology / Software environment
- Expertise in a variety of analytical tools and dashboards i.e. Tableau, Power BI
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing (for exec and for board level review)
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth environment
- Focused on results, and able to identify the few key things that matter and drive action to see improvements
- High levels of EQ, and ability to energise, excite and motivate others
- Collaborative and keen to partner with a broad and diverse set of global stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.