Head of Affiliates - Coupons NA
Are you an Affiliate Marketing leader driven to create, build, and deliver?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods.
Groupon Coupons is Groupon's digital marketing affiliate business. We work directly with the world's biggest brands to bring exceptional discounts to our customers every day. You know when you search the internet for promo codes and they seem to magically appear? Well, that's us! We are a scrappy and energetic team that is able to function like a start-up while benefiting from the scale and resources of a Fortune 1000 company.
The Head of Affiliates will be responsible for growing revenue, leading the account management and client services teams, building relationships with merchants and networks and setting the overall affiliate sales strategy. You'll be a thought leader both within Groupon and externally by speaking at conferences, sharing best practices and developing deep industry relationships. You will be passionate about affiliate marketing and excited to pitch new and creative ideas to our merchants. You will also be an advocate internally, working with merchandising, content, product and other partners to develop new and innovative ways to promote our merchants offerings through Groupon Coupons. We're seeking a proven leader who can bring fresh ideas and industry standard methodologies to help an already amazing team realize its full potential.
Have we piqued your interest?
You'll spend your time on the following:
- You will develop an overall affiliate sales strategy to drive revenue growth
- You are responsible for seasonal planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding
- Lead and motivate team, design incentive plans to push strategic agenda
- You'll work with finance teams to develop accurate forecasts and targets
- In-depth reporting on performance and critical metrics, be able to speak to the details
- Inspire and lead the affiliate and client services teams
- Work with product development and merchandising to find new ways for brands to interact with customers
- You'll be an industry thought leader, be up to date on the latest trends and technologies, share this knowledge with the rest of the team and the broader organization
- Work with content management to provide great onsite customer experience and increase conversion
- Work with marketing teams to come up with creative campaigns and pitch to brands
We're excited about you if you have:
- 10+ years of related work experience, 5+ years in affiliate marketing
- You're a stand-out in the Affiliate marketing industry
- Experience leading large teams with a focus on performance and account management
- Knowledge of performance marketing, SEO, SEM, Email, and Push
- Knowledge of affiliate tracking technology and understanding of conversion funnel metrics
- Analytical, able to use data & dashboards to prove return on investment
- Proven ability to deliver client satisfaction and hit revenue targets
- Inspirational leadership style and an entrepreneurial mindset
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our employee resource groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.