Head of Collections at Enova
Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills at the same time. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
As the Head of Collections, you’ll be a key player on our Operations team and will be responsible for all collection’s activities across our various brands. You will be working with various business teams to define collections strategy. You will manage a direct team of Managers and Supervisors, who lead a team of approximately 100. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service , execution of the collections strategy, and development of a high performing leadership team. You will also be in a position to elevate the Enova culture through your involvement with global contact center initiatives and effective change management. You have strong management skills, you are able to maximize resources, drive for results, and inspire team members to show consistent and high-quality performance.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Oversee day-to-day collections and recovery operations for all of our US brands
- Drive collections strategy by collaborating with various business teams, including P&Ls and analytics
- Achieve KPI’s and build a strong set of outcome based metrics
- Support compliance efforts by creating processes to meet all regulatory requirements
- Manage resources to effectively handle volume in real-time (scheduling, blending, dialer utilization and saturation, etc.)
- Support Quality Assurance efforts with solid training, coaching, and personal development of your team
- Collaborate with Talent Development team to elevate skill sets and training approach
- Leverage technology to promote self-service, to streamline the customer journey, and to remove roadblocks for frontline associates
- Challenge the norm by refining current processes, call flows, and success criteria
- Focus on leadership development and ensure accountability to results
- Perform additional functions and/or stretch assignments as delegated in areas outside of collections
- Adhere to, lead by example, communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and best practices
- Inspire the team at all levels to reach new heights
We Are Excited About You If You Have
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years’ experience in collections management with responsibility for managing large teams through direct reports
- Thorough knowledge of current technology; including collections, contact center, and predictive dialing technology (Genesys is a plus)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to operate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable presenting performance data to large groups and Sr. Executives
- Ability to travel 25% of the time between our Chicago and our Gurnee locations
Our Operations Team
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.